In this indispensable guide, renowned author Harshad Oak puts the technology first, enhancing the text with sample applications that demonstrate how JDeveloper can simplify your developments using the technology.
Oak also focuses on the Application Development Framework ADF that comes with JDeveloper 10ga framework that will get your applications up and running fast. The book also delves into JDeveloper's many code optimization tools, demonstrating how to use them to find improper or resource-hungry code that requires your immediate attention.
Oak continues on to discuss JDeveloper extensions that add even more value to JDeveloper. Have doubts regarding this product? Post your question.
- JavaRanch Book Reviews.
- WebSphere Studio Application Developer - Practical J2EE Development | Igor Livshin | Apress.
- Igor Livshin (Author of Artificial Neural Networks with Java).
- J2EE Development with Rational XDE and IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer.
- TLCC Tips for XPages, Notes and Domino - This tip: WebSphere Certification Paths.
Safe and Secure Payments. Easy returns.
Enterprise systems encompass those distributed, scalable, multi-user, and business-critical systems that are related to enhancing the productivity of a corporate or organizational enterprise via information technology. High-level topics include enterprise software development and the J2EE model, data enabling and JDBC, enterprise communication and services, systems assurance, Web enabling, and application enabling. The target audience includes software developers, designers, and architects with a background in object-oriented programming and Java.
- Bear Noel.
- Introduction to Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (Wiley Survival Guides in Engineering and Science).
- The Epistles to the Colossians and to Philemon;
- Java / J2EE Business Component Developer - SCBCD.
- WebSphere Studio Application Developer : Practical J2EE Development - lilisawhis.tk.
Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied. A file containing the text of the exercises. Activities that allow users to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment. A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.